Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, we do not only offer a large array of products such as Mobile Repeaters, Antennas and Accessories, but we also specialize in professional Installations. We offer different types of Mobile Repeaters that support and boost GSM, 3G and 4G networks and each Repeater covers a different measurement. Some of the Repeaters we offer cover areas from 1000sqm to 2500sqm and up to 5000sqm. For large buildings, homes or properties we suggest a repeater that covers up to 5000sqm, but if you need a Repeater that covers an area larger than 5000sqm, we offer customized Repeaters and Instillations.
Installing a Building Repeater.
Although the installation process of a Building Repeater is fast and simple, we want to make sure that it gives you the results you expect and deserve; that’s why our professional installation team is always more than happy to do the installation for you and to make sure that the Building Repeater is working perfectly.
Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, we’ve been working to help people with their mobile signal problems for 11 years and are now the #1 Mobile Repeater company on the market. We not only want to make it easy for you to find the perfect Mobile Repeater, we also want you to confirm that you’re happy and satisfied with the product you receive. That’s why we offer free technical support from our professional installation team and a 15-day money back guarantee.
What is a Building Repeater?
A Building Repeater is a type of amplifier that was specifically designed to improve mobile signal. The Repeater is composed of 4 uncomplicated parts; an exterior antenna that receives and retransmits signal from nearby cell phone towers, coaxial cables, a signal amplifier, and an interior rebroadcast antenna.
How does it work?
The exterior antenna captures the signal from the nearest cellphone signal tower and transmits it through the coaxial cable to the signal booster, which with its interior antenna, will boost and emit the signal throughout the home or work related building, to avoid dropped calls and infuriating interruptions.
Looking for the perfect Building Repeater?
Our large arrays of Mobile Repeaters fall in to categories, depending on these factors:
-Size or area of building, home or property that you would like to cover with the Repeater.
-If you want to boost Voice, 3G and 4G network or all.
-Which mobile network you would like to boost. We offer Repeaters that boost Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Telkom and Repeaters that boost multiple networks.
To find the perfect mobile repeater you have to be specific with these factors. Because we have such a large selection of Mobile Repeaters, we have a solution for all mobile signal problems, for example:
Home and Office Kits | Building Repeaters | Vehicle Boosters | Boat and Yacht Solutions Custom Solutions for Large Installations
We want to make sure you find the solution you need and receive the support needed to find the perfect mobile repeater. We offer a Survey so our professional engineer and instillation teams can assess your building, define your needs and come back with a workable plan of action. Take a look at the survey below and contact us if you have any questions.
- Total surface area to be covered in square meters
- Priority areas determined
- Mobile signal level inside and outside
- Construction material of internal partition walls/exterior walls
- Identification of ceiling type
- Roof access to run coaxial cables from external aerials to repeaters
- Riser access between building floor levels
- Make sure there is enough space above ceiling to run cables and mount directional couplers and splitters
- Identify any problems with building layout or construction that would impede cable runs or signal spread
- Identify any corrective work required prior to and after the installation
- Calculation of travel and miscellanies expenses
- System composition layout drawing and connection diagram.
No Signal, No communication.
In 2018 our main means of communication are our mobile phones. Having strong mobile signal is super important because we use our electronics to stay in contact with friends and family but it is also a must-have for businesses and enterprises. Mobile cell calls are the life blood of all businesses, add to that the fact that all companies use cell phones to communicate via emails, tweets and all social media. These days we do almost everything online and it is almost impossible to live in a world with poor mobile signal, slow data and in some cases no signal or data.
Mobile signal problems are experienced all over the world and the frustrating thing is that it’s super hard to find a solution. That’s why we are here. With 11 years of experience, we have been working to help people with their bad signal problems and ensure they stay connected, always.
Why do I have bad signal in the first place?
To understand more about why a Building Repeater will fix you bad signal problems first you have to know what causes these problems. Bad mobile signal is usually due to these 2 simple reasons:
- Building materials or objects interference. The main cause of poor signal is caused by the materials in your building or home. I know it seems hard to believe, but natural vegetation also interferes with mobile signal! Large forested areas or almost any kind of plants can interfere with mobile signal.
- Sometimes you're simply too far from the nearest mobile signal tower. Cellular signal is composed of radio frequency waves. It's like a car radio, sometimes you will receive strong radio signal and you'll be listening to your favorite song and BAM, no more signal, no more music. Mobile Signal is the same thing, and sometimes distance from your network providers signal tower is the reason you have poor mobile signal.
We are here to help!
We understand that it’s not easy to have poor mobile signal or slow data connection. We also understand how hard it is to find a quick and easy solution to these problems, but that’s why we’re here. We not only want to help you find the perfect mobile repeater, we also want to help you install your mobile repeater, completely free of charge and with the help of our professional instillation team it will take less than 30 minutes. With thousands of happy and satisfied customers, we want you to be a part of Mobile Repeater team and say goodbye to your poor mobile signal problems!
If you have any question or are having a hard time finding a Mobile Repeater that will work for you; give us a call, send us an E-mail or send us a message on our Live-Chat feature that’s located on our Mobile Repeater South Africa Site. We are always more than happy to answer any questions.
All Building Repeaters
Sorry, no products were found in this collection.